WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE GEKO CLOUD, S.L. WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the GEKO CLOUD, S.L. website, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of GEKO CLOUD, S.L. They use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to them.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to function more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT GEKO CLOUD, S.L.?
- “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the cookie list at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest to you. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content plugins: This website may use content display plugins, such as Google Maps to display geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the remission of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of said complements, and cannot be accessed by this website.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. INTRUSION LEVELS:
The table that follows outlines the cookies set forth above, incorporating a “level of intrusion” criterion supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the correct functioning of external add-ons. content and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THE SAME WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
(example of the most common cookies, see exactly those that are collected through the web)
Own cookie. Maintenance of the user session throughout the web and forms
When this user re-enters our page with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, Google Analytics will consider it another user
Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Record the time of entry on the page.
Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or closing the browser.
Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the function of registering the origin of the user. The recorded data will be, among others, if the user arrives at our Website through direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicating the keyword used and the source).
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through, for example, the browser settings:
- For more information on Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information on Mozilla Firefox click here
- For more information Google Chrome click here
- For more information Safari click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
Legal notice written and supplied by PROTECTION REPORT S.L., a RGPD company, who reserves the corresponding legal actions against anyone who copies and uses the content illegitimately.